I wanted to put a couple of things I've done for Benguiat's class to see whether they are worth to be considered for the inclusion in the portfolio:
A logo for a place called APOTHECAFE:
A font. This is unfinished as I need to work on some of the letters, but this gives an idea of what it should look like. In the assignment it was supposed to be a new font for NYC, but as Ed rightly remarked, it would be a hard sell. However, I wonder whether it is interesting enough to spend time polishing and including in the portfolio as simply a font:
Would love to hear your input.


Hey Peter
ReplyDeleteHave missed your inputs at the econ blogs.
You been real busy huh?
BTW... I like the font. Its a little hard to read but I think its cool. A little Art Deco ish
Hi, Greg!
ReplyDeleteYou mean, I cannot hide here? :)))
Yeah, it's been very busy trying to switch careers in midstream.
No bandwidth for econ stuff whatsoever, although I was clowning with an idea for a fake editorial spread with Mosler, Wray and Mitchell as the riders of the apocalypse:
http://skyredoubt.blogspot.com/2012/04/mythbusters-seditorial-spread-first.html
Had no time to do anything serious about it, but maybe will one of these days.
Wake me up when MMT is accepted as self evident :)
Love the mythbusters poster!
ReplyDeleteI must admit to losing interest in some of these debates myself. The status quo has great interest in keeping things just as they are for as long as they can........ but the truth is starting to get out. I think in next 5-10 yrs we will see substantial overhaul of economic thought.
yes, put in the portfolio. really nice! xoxo. g.
ReplyDelete