CONCEPT: Fairy tales through the prism of graphic design.
Meaning: each slide (or whatever) will have a fairy tale done as, say, a poster, or a book cover, or an inforgraphic, or a logo etc.
So, for now I only have a few:
Robin Hood - a poster or a book cover...
Little Red Riding Hood - an inforgraphic...
Puss in Boots - a logo for, I don't know, a boot company?
Hansel and Gretel - again, a movie/theater poster, but here it can also be a flash animation, since this is an ambigram (not too refined for now), so, each letter from "Hansel" can be swinging in place to form "Gretel".
Another poster sketch for Hansel and Gretel - I am not sure where this is going right now - ideally would like to have some figure-ground trick going on.
A sketch for a poster for "Snow-White".
A poster/logo for Princess and the Pea





No comments:
Post a Comment